Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
What you will do:
As a Customer Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for technical implementation to ensure the success of Clicktale’s customers. You will serve as a member of the Customer Success organization responsible for customer satisfaction, retention and technical implementation of the Clicktale’s solutions.
- Manage the Onboarding and Ongoing Technical activities for Clicktale’s Customers and Prospects
- Design and continually improve processes and materials that enhance efficiency and customer experience during onboarding
- Act as the main point of contact for any technical implementation related matters
- Address technical issues that arise during the onboarding process
- Manage Customer and Internal Stakeholder’s expectations around Onboarding and Deployment
- Work closely with Clicktale Account Managers and Customer Success Managers and lead technical implementations
- At least 2 years of experience in technical implementation or support roles in SaaS Company or Similar
- Proven experience in customer-facing roles with preferably IT organizations of global companies.
- Good understanding of Agile development processes and Methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills
- High level of professionalism, with the ability to multi-task, strong attention to details and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well in a global, dynamic, cross-functional, team-based environment.
- Experience working in a SaaS based solution company.
- Experience working in matrix based environments
- Able to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.