Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands.
Clicktale. Answers anything.
ClickTale is looking for a Lead data scientist to build, lead and continuously develop a strong team of data scientists.
You will serve as a technical lead and an architect for the algorithmic components of new innovative products based on big data analysis methods, RNN, ML and behavioral patterns. You will be a hands-on leader who uses software to look for patterns in large batches of data, aimed at giving marketers unique insights as to the performance of their digital channels and the behavior of the visitors on the site. You will be responsible for guiding and leading a strong team of data scientists.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic data science leader to join a market leader in the domain of real time experience analytics.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- lead and mentor the data science team
- Understand, categorize, organize, and interpret our unique data set focusing on predictive Analytics. Advantage to expertise in the domain of NLP or Vision.
- Test and choose different algorithms. Pick the right algorithm for your solution whether it be a simple linear regression or the newest machine learning algorithm.
- Map business requirements to technical implementation.
- Develop statistical modeling to deliver the business requirements.
· 10 + Hand-on business intelligence, analytics data or related experience.
· Experience running machine learning and deep learning algorithms on big data sets
· Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms.
· Proficiency in the use of statistical packages like R or Matlab
· Experience collaborating with people and leading a team
· Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
· PHD and/or Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Behavioral Science or related discipline with an interest in Marketing and Analytics.