Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Microsoft, Adobe, MetLife, The Royal Bank of Scotland and Avis.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
What you will do:
Clicktale is looking for a software engineering manager for an exciting new venture to help build the next generation of native and hybrid app analytics. The software engineering team is developing new products and technology that would work with the data Clicktale collects – a massive corpus of real-time information and numerous interesting data signals.
Behind the scenes, we are building highly scalable distributed systems, and the algorithms necessary to make sense of all this data — all within a matter of milliseconds. We are looking for talented people to join our small, entrepreneurial team to help make Clicktale the best behavioral analytics platform in the world.
We're looking for truly talented engineers with a passion for clean code and great products. Our team is fast, smart and independent.
We ship early and often - we're huge fans of TDD, build/measure/learn, and are moving towards continuous deployment.
We seek to simplify - measuring success by benefit to customers, not vanity metrics.
- You’re smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a startup environment.
- You are highly technical, hands-on coder and an effective people manager
- You can communicate across functions and drive engineering initiatives
- You want to participate in technical design, define and influence product strategy
- You can be a subject matter expert in a product domain
In addition, it would be great if
- You’ve proven hands-on technical management.
- You’ve had experience with cloud based infrastructures, design and implementation.
- You’ve the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Optimally, you already
- Have a BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- In lieu of the above, similar work experience
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and manage technical teams.