Discover how visitors respond to and interact with your hyperlinks. With eight distinct behavioral reports, you have access to all the information you could possibly need on the health of your hyperlinks.
Comprehensive information about your visitors' hovers, clicks, hesitation time, and visit order. All displayed in an easy to use graphical overlay, giving you at-a-glance information without having to read through pages of statistics.
- Clicks The number of clicks and the percent of the total clicks on every link.
- Hovers The number of mouse hovers over a link as well as the percent of total hovers. This shows how attractive a link is to the visitor, even if it's not attractive enough for a click.
- Hover Conversion The percentage of mouse hovers that eventually convert into mouse clicks.
- Time to Click The average time between the moment a page has been loaded to the moment a link is clicked.
- Hover Time The average time a visitor's mouse hovers over a link, indicating the visitor's interest level.
- Hesitation The average time from beginning of a mouse hover to the moment of a mouse click.
- Hover Order This ranks the links by the average order in which they were hovered-over by visitors.
- Clicking Visitors The number of unique visitors who clicked on a link as well as the percentage of total visitors.