- Product Tour
- ClickTale Touch
- Enterprise Solution
- Mouse Tracking Suite
- Heatmap Suite
- Conversion Suite
- Why ClickTale
- Request Demo
- Get Free Plan
ClickTale is hiring! We are a profitable internet start-up, that has quickly grown to become the industry leader in Customer Experience Analytics, the next major advancement in web analytics. We are the fastest growing company in our space with over 2,000 customers including many Fortune 500 companies and are continually seeking talented and dedicated new employees to join our growing team of hardworking professionals. Whether you are straight out of college or have been in the industry for 25 years, we want to hear from you!
Our headquarters are based in Ramat Gan, Israel.
We have several open job opportunities, including:
- Develop product market positioning and differentiation for the USA and multiple international markets.
- Sales empowerment – develop communications that illustrate the value proposition of the product for the sales team use and develop the sales tools that support the selling process, for multiple types of customers and markets
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your market! Know what your clients need, will need and what’s their buying criteria; Be the expert on your client’s customers and understand their online behaviors. Know your competition and your partner’s univers
- Demand generation – create marketing programs that drive demand for your products through marketing activities, on and off line
- Define the Marketing Requirement Documents for the Product development team
- Demo, present, brag about and discuss your product wherever possible and relevant
- Work internally, as a team member, with all marketing related activities (Sales, Communications, Content, Automation, etc) to own a unified vision and action plan
- 3 + years of B2B software product marketing experience (SMB and/or Enterprise)
- Experience in a field facing role – customer facing and sales led
- Very strong written communication and digitally savvy
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Native English speaker
- Technical background
- Drive revenue through new client acquisition
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Concentrate on large enterprise accounts
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and a technical level
- Develop and provide custom demonstrations of ClickTale to customers
- Build strong personal relationships with prospects
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise deals in an evangelistic sales environment
- Established reputation as a high integrity top performer
- A native English speaker with excellent communication skills - must
- Role requires travel (up to 25%) to Europe
- Working days Monday to Friday
- Experience with Web Analytics
- Experience with CRM platforms
- At least 5 years of B2B enterprise sales experience. Experience with SaaS opportunities
- Aid Northern Europe Enterprise Sales Team to close more deals at higher values by providing top-notch pre-sale technical expertise
- Customize Implementation of High End Accounts in Proofs of Concept using the ClickTale API
- Gather feedback on the software from clients and sales team and escalate to the product team in prioritized fashion
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a presales consultant
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Client facing experience, ideally as part of the sales process. Strong salesmanship skills
- Highly organized. Ability to handle many requests simultaneously, prioritize and deliver fast, accurate results
- Fluent spoken and high level written English. Ability to provide instructions to clients in a clear, easy to understand fashion
- Overall understanding of web concepts such as load balancers, CDN, caching, databases, security, and performance
- Working days are Monday to Friday
- Occasional travel to Europe to meet clients
- Design, develop and maintain the core systems driving ClickTale Customer Exeprience Analytics solution and provide top-tier support for those systems
- BSc in software engineering / computer science, or equivalent experience and background
- A minimum of two years of software development experience
- Strong working knowledge of the C# language and the .NET framework
- Strong working knowledge of OOP/OOD and related patterns and practices
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Pragmatic approach to technology, ability to explain and understand motivations behind decisions
- Can-do attitude and commitment to success
- Experience developing distributed, scalable, data-driven systems
- Experience with non-memory-managed languages ( C/C++ )
- Familiarity with statistics and methods of data analysis
- Familiarity with algorithm analysis, design and implementation
- Familiarity with test-driven development and other test-oriented development practices
- Familiarity with dev-ops disciplines and tools (Windows server environment)
- Familiarity with No-SQL data stores and practices
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following tools/technologies: Microsoft Powershell, MSBUILD, JetBrains TeamCity, XML, JSON, .NET Remoting, WCF, Script#
- Build, scale, and administer ClickTale's Data Warehouse
- Own the technology stack from end-to-end: from hardware to OS to software to interfaces and everything in-between
- Come up with innovative solutions to scale the system beyond the vendor software's limitations
- Keep the system stable, high-performing, and always available with solid redundancy and backup/recovery/DR strategies
- Develop automation and tools to streamline administration, configuration, maintenance, and service monitoring and alerting
- Be the expert and support users by answering any questions and troubleshooting any issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience administering large data warehouses
- High degree of proficiency in Linux and Windows administration with good understanding of network and storage fundamentals
- Expert knowledge of MsSql Server database
- Expert knowledge of at least one MPP architecture, performance tuning, and optimization techniques such as sharding and partitioning
- Solid foundation in modern databases architecture, columnar data warehouse design, data analytics, and business intelligence
- Expert understanding of ETL techniques and best practices to handle extremely large volume of data
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Sharp troubleshooting skills and "I can fix anything" attitude
- Willingness to take initiative and contribute beyond your own responsibilities
- Experience building high availability, backups/restores, and disaster recovery solutions
- 2 years of experience administering MPP databases
- Develop, improve and support ClickTale Web Analytics product
- Analyze product requirements and functional requirements to determine optimized coding architecture
- Produce technical specification documents
- Research new technologies and implement them in ClickTale product
- Execute programming tasks from mockups to live product while maintaining product integrity and compatibility with predefined specs
- 5-6 years of experience with Microsoft .NET and ASP.NET framework 2.0/3.5/4.0 with C#
- In depth knowledge of the HTTP protocol, HTML, CSS and other Client Side Web development technologies
- Fluent with Microsoft development environment and .NET framework, HTTP handlers, Web services, etc.
- 3 years experience with SQL Server database, Stored Procedures and T-SQL
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience with N-Tier architecture
- Responsible, team player, good communications skills, good mentoring skills
- Willingness to work extra hours as required by the workload and deadlines
- BA/BSC in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with scale-out and distributed web applications
- Hands on experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with MSBuild
- Experience with Script #
- Experience working in agile environment
- The front end developer ensures flawless integration with back-end (.net) technology and a great user experience
- Excellent HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS3 programming skills
- Understanding of MV* design pattern and decoupling paradigm
- Deep familiarity with several JS frameworks (for ex: jQuery, AngularJS, Node.js, YUI)
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Experience with HTTPHandlers, Web-Services, JSON, JSONP
- Experience with Flash programing
- Experience in developing browser extensions
- BSC in computer science or equivalent
- Plan and preform manual tests (STP & STD)
- Track defects from detection to resolution in tracking system and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software testing
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven experience in web technologies
- Experience in testing methodologies (STP, STD, STR)
- Knowledge in requirements analysis
- Excellent English (reading and writing)
- Knowledge of networking tools (fiddler, firebug)
- Daily client interaction and engagement management with typically 20%-25% travel to visit client’s onsite.
- Execution of a Client-Centric Strategic approach to develop a trusted adviser relationship with enterprise clients by delivering quantifiable value.
- Create and present analyses and recommendations on website optimization and usability, user-experience and conversion rates to clients’ marketing, analytics and management teams.
- Manage client engagements while coordinating work collaboration with other consultants and analysts in the Consulting Services Group.
- Deliver quantitative and strategic consulting services to new and existing clients.
- Work with clients to optimize websites, marketing and sales performance through a variety of digital channels.
- Assist clients gain insights into their operations via customer online interaction through in-page and traditional analytics data, customer profile data, and consumer behavioral patterns.
- Develop Customer Lifecycle Management tactics through the use of multi-channel contact strategies tailored to individual customer segments.
- Support business development and sales teams in new prospect meetings, proof of concept and client renewals and upsells.
- Define performance metrics and measurement schemes.
- Design, create and distribute reports using various analytical and diagnostic tools.
- Create presentations and correspondence to communicate findings and recommendations.
- Conduct industry and/or functional research and related analyses to support client work.
- Develop intellectual capital and best practice methodologies.
- Handle multiple simultaneous projects and engagements as part of the Consulting Services Group.
- Participate in the development of new service offerings.
- Develop a knowledge-base in multiple industries and across disciplines of strategy, planning and operations
- Preferably 3 to 5 years of business/economic consultation or analytics experience.
- Preferably Fortune 1000 client facing experience.
- B.A./B.Sc. Degree in an analytical/economic/business management discipline.
- Experience working with a variety of industry verticals
- Exemplary quantitative and qualitative thinking, analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exemplary presentation skills.
- Flexibility, including ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- English at a mother tongue level.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and highly energetic environment.
- Work Monday to Friday, International business hours + travel if necessary
- Analyze specs and provide estimates to match requirements of the deployment process
- Research and provide solutions for deployment related challenges
- Top expert in deploying ClickTale service on large and complex web sites
- Serve as an escalation point for technical issues
- Analytical thinker
- Technology enthusiast
- Good spoken and written English
- Service-focused attitude
- Team player
- Technical/Science education (CS, EE, Math, Physics)
- Experience working with web technologies (ASP, PHP, JSP/J2EE,RoR)
- Ensure the code performs the required functionality based on the integration spec and doesn’t conflict with client’s website
- Create detailed reports of tests and results
- Knowledge with web technologies
- Analytical thinker
- Technology enthusiast
- Good spoken and written English
- Team player
- Experience with testing in WEB environment
- Knowledge of web debugging tools (fiddler, firebug)
- IT, PC, Web know-how - an advantage
- Create and maintain documentation for product novices as well as for technical users who have significant product experience.
- Provide a coherent voice within all product applications and materials.
- Collaborate with R&D/QA teams, product managers and technical support engineers to establish detailed business requirements and technical details.
- At least 4 years of experience in technical writing for an enterprise software product, with overall responsibilities for managing, writing and updating all technical documentation and collaterals.
- Fluent in both English and Hebrew.
- Ability to document complex business processes and concepts in easy to understand terms.
- Independent working capability, excellent interpersonal skills, detail oriented.
- Experience in working with web technologies.
- Direct and manage customer deployment projects from beginning to end
- Own the relationship with Enterprise Clients during the project implementation phase
- Manage projects from technical and commercial aspects
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stockholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Develop full scale project plan and associated communication documents
- Responsible for the project time schedule and P&L
- Manage customer expectation and manage customer relationships
- Lead pre-sales pilot activities with potential customers to drive to successful conversion
- Conducing demo’s and presentation
- 2-4 years' experience in managing projects within the Enterprise software market
- Experience working with international companies
- Strong familiarity with project management tools such as MS Projects
- Experience in WEB technologies
- Ability to read a WEB page (HTML file)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work US business hours
- Working days Monday to Friday
- Coordinate, supervise and implement every aspect of travel arrangements for ClickTale employees
- Responsible for issuing tickets and for the completion of all administrative needs of program travel.
- Maintain supplier relationships
- Offer a high level of service at all times
- Manage all requests in an seamless manner
- Research on optimal travel alternatives
- Minimum 3 years of experience with travel booking and coordination
- Experience with booking business travels (Flight/Hotel/Transport)
- Fluent in English
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to details
- The position is a part-time position of 75%
- Take part in maintaining the company LAN, VOIP system and end stations.
- Provide onsite IT support for the company’s employees
- Enforce company updates and security policy
- Evaluate and implement new services and technologies.
- 2-4 years of experience in IT support in a Microsoft environment
- Knowledge and experience with LAN troubleshooting
- Eager to learn and tech savvy.
- An agile person capable working in a multi-tasking mode.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written.